Nurtured By Nature
What We Do
TreeThinker specialises in artisan teas, grown in accordance with permaculture principles on our Oxfordshire farm.
The beautiful, rich environment of Oxfordshire with its diverse and established ecosystem provides flavourful, high quality produce.
Working with the existing farm ecosystem is an important part of our ethos and so, the produce grown is chosen so that it thrives in the existing farm ecosystem, rather than the often chosen method of changing the local ecosystem to suit the produce.
As well as teas and tisanes, TreeThinker also sells jams, hops and chicken eggs from free range chickens.
How we do it
We do this using permaculture techniques and practices, including:
- Traditional farming techniques
- Mulching (green manure)
- Companion planting
- Rainwater harvesting
- Making use of plants traditionally considered weeds
We are proud to be a member of the:
Our Mission & Aims
Our mission is to:
- Produce high quality, artisanal teas and other produce sustainably whilst demonstrating how permaculture can help to revitalise the British countryside; providing ample produce, whilst caring for wildlife and the environment.
At the same time, TreeThinker also aims to:
- Support the local ecosystem
- Promote permaculture techniques
- Rescue animals from unethical conditions
20% of the income from all product sales is donated to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire wildlife trust.