Climate Positive Tea
Who We Are
TreeThinker creates small batch teas, grown in accordance with permaculture principles on our sustainable English tea garden. We then hand pick and hand roll the leaves to produce a high quality, delicious tasting tea.
We pride ourselves on our ethics; which means:
- Working in a way that always has a net positive effect on the environment
- Working with only Fair Trade and sustainable suppliers
- Growing our produce in accordance with permaculture principles - Focusing on earth care, people care & fair share
- All of our products and our packaging are plastic free
- All of our products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A share of the income from all product sales is donated to wildlife charities
How we grow our tea
We are proud to be a member of the:
Our Mission & Aims
Our mission is to:
- Produce high quality, artisanal teas and other produce sustainably, whilst demonstrating how permaculture can help to revitalise the British countryside.
At the same time, TreeThinker also aims to:
- Support the local ecosystems
- Promote permaculture techniques
- Rescue animals from unethical conditions
20% of the income from all product sales is donated to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire wildlife trust.