Climate Positive Tea
Who We Are
TreeThinker creates small batch teas, grown in accordance with permaculture principles at our sustainable, artisan tea garden.
Above all, we pride ourselves on our ethics; working in a way that always has a net positive effect on the environment whilst using only Fair Trade and sustainable suppliers.
As well as this;
- All our products are plastic free
- All of our teabags are compostable
- All of our products are suitable for vegans
- A share of the income from all product sales is donated to charity
What We Do
Working in a way that always has a net positive effect on the environment is the most important part of what we do, and so, all of the produce that we grow is chosen so that it thrives in the loal ecosystem, rather than the often chosen method of changing the local ecosystem to suit what we want to grow.
The rich local environment of Oxfordshire with its diverse ecosystem enables us to provide the highest quality of fresh teas.
All of our teas are harvested and processed on site using tradition, hand rolling techniques to create a unique, fuller flavour.
How we do it
We are proud to be a member of the:
Our Mission & Aims
Our mission is to:
- Produce high quality, artisanal teas and other produce sustainably, whilst demonstrating how permaculture can help to revitalise the British countryside.
At the same time, TreeThinker also aims to:
- Support the local ecosystems
- Promote permaculture techniques
- Rescue animals from unethical conditions
20% of the income from all product sales is donated to the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire wildlife trust.